Your business has a lot of moving parts. Even if yours is a side-hustle, you need to regularly attract new people and keep them coming back for more. PLR is an excellent way to offer your visitors high-quality information that doesn’t cost a lot of time and money to produce.
There are many reasons for tapping into this resource. Right now I want to mention five.
- PLR is affordable Large companies employ staff writers and marketers whose job is to create their content. These staffers plan the subject matter, do the research, and write as employees of the business. Their material is the property of the business and the writers are paid hourly or salary for their time at work.
Most small businesses can’t afford to hire a writer to create unique content just for their business. So most often, the business owner is left with the job of writing for himself. It can be very time-onsuming.
Since a lot of the copy is used for give-aways, it isn’t necessarily a money-maker.
Buying PLR is an affordable way to get great content written for your audience without having to pay for a writer or taking the time to write it yourself.
- PLR is plentiful: There are many ways to buy PLR. Some PLR is exclusive, which means fewer copies are sold. This means the content is less likely to be widespread. This PLR may be more expensive, but it can be a wise choice for certain items like eBooks or challenges.
Other PLR is sold in larger quantities, which reduces the price point and makes buying PLR an easy yes for your budget. There are multiple places to source PLR. A simple search for providers will yield lots of results.
- PLR is customizable: PLR is formatted in ways that allow it to be changed. You can add your own branding and add your name as author. You can also edit the copy, gving it your voice and your message.
In some cases, you can hire a virtual assistant to help you modify your content for far less than having new and individual content created. In the moments it takes to brand your PLR and upload it to your site, you can reach your tribe and add value to their lives.
- PLR is engaging: Good PLR has engaging content that encourages your tribe to reach out and connect.
From high-quality emails to calls to action in an eBook, great PLR will have your customers reaching back to you for engagement where you’ll be ready to connect.
- PLR is educational: Many times, PLR can do a lot of the sales or the education for you. Strategic use of PLR can educate your audience about what they need in order to work with you or offer collateral information that supports your sales goals.
The quality information is useful for your clients and helps make you an expert in your field.
So you can see that using PLR saves time and money. It allows you to offer high-quality information to your customers, while freeing you up to focus on money-making or other important tasks.
Using PLR to support your site and add value to your client’s experience is a great way to offer more for less… time and money.